Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Silly Rabbit

This quarter has kinda been like the final scenes of Kill Bill, Vol. 1--specifically where the Bride kills O-Ren's guards and Gogo. This quarter was hard, but I was laying waste to my assignments--and I got pretty beat up myself. And then it was almost over, and I was like, yeah! this quarter's done. So I relaxed for a bit, and then the Crazy 88 showed up, and I realized my final projects are going to be more involved than I thought. But for a second there, I really thought it was going to be that "easy." So this week I have to go collect myself some arms and then scalp a Tokyo crime boss. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. First of all, I don't think you should scalp anyone. Even in the best of circumstances, people who scalp people don't end up in great places.

    Next, Parker Posey and I would have some issues.

    Finally, hang in there. You can totally do it.

    ReplyDelete