Thursday, January 26, 2012

Sh!t People Say

So when Dain was home around Christmas he told me about the "Shirt Girls Say" videos that have gone viral. Since then we have seen many, many parodies. Here are four of my favorites:

Sh*z Mormons Say
A catalog of all the "swear words" Mormons use.

see also: Things Mormon Girls Say

Sh!t the Dowager Countess Says
You are watching Downton Abbey right? If you're not, Maggie Smith is Cousin Violet, the Dowager Countess and HBIC who is totally gangsta--well as gangsta as an elderly uppercrust British lady can be in the (post) Edwardian Period.


Sh*t Liz Lemon Says
By the hammer of Thor, I can't believe it took someone this long to make one of these for Liz Lemon. What the what?! Though I suppose there are already several Lemon videos on YouTube. Nerds!


Shit Girls Say to Gay Guys
This is probably my favorite.

Ha ha ha ha ha! So true. and funny!

Do you have any favorite parodies?

4 comments:

  1. Being in North Philly, I found the Shit White Girls Say... to Black Girls kinda funny. Stereotypes aren't stereotypes if they're true, right? Lulz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You're gay, you're supposed to know these things!" I think I've said that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dain, that one is pretty great.

    Kirsten, ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite thing the Dowager said was to Edith (when she offered to drive a tractor): "Edith! YOU are a lady, not Toad of Toad Hall!"

    I have to believe that not many Americans knew what reference was hidden in that admonishment.

    ReplyDelete