Monday, April 13, 2009

Sharing is Caring

"The Real Revolution is Love." I saw that on a bumper sticker as I was driving home today, and it struck me as very, very true.

I just saw this video on the TBTL page and it filled me with simple joy. It's a group of people suddenly breaking into dance at an Antwerp train station set to The Sound of Music. Cheesy, but fabulous. If all the world's a stage, there should be more musical numbers in life!


Spring is in the air--or in Utah that brief season where it basically feels like summer in the valley but there's still snow on the mountains. It makes me miss spring in Cedar City where we would lounge on the grass on a lazy Sunday afternoon--studying and trying to get a tan. Not to mention the shirtless tennis players on the courts...

4 comments:

  1. I saw that video online too. It totally distracted me from studying. But it was worth it. I want to see that movie again.

    Spring in Omaha is a wet, grey, cloudy lie. I miss spring in Cedar City too. The shirtless tennis players would be a definite bonus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know that Neil has a youtube profile? Neilhimself. He posts fun stuff there.

    I love that quotation from Kingdom of Heaven. I love Jai Ho (did you see the movie?)

    I now wish you lived closer. I enjoyed spending time with you so very much. Especially when everyone else was not there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For real!!!! I think we should go enact musicals near the tennis courts. I'll scope out some topless tennis players with you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww!! So cute! Is this Improv Everywhere?

    Have you seen the mall musical?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkYZ6rbPU2M

    ReplyDelete