Thursday, April 28, 2011

Get P!ink'd

I'm about to go to my friend's apartment for a surprise birthday party/viewing of the Royals. It's going to be a long and interesting night. I also work at nine o'clock in the morning, then class, and after class I have to drive all the way to Des Moines (WA not IA) to have an awkward lunch with my grandma, her sister and her daughters. People always want to have lunch in Seattle, but somehow it never actually is in Seattle. Traffic's going to be a bitch. But back to tonight, we're going to have scones, champagne, cake, strawberries, digestive biscuits, perhaps a spot of tea (to stay awake): it's going to be brilliant!

Anyway, on a different note, have you seen this TMC Megamix of P!nk's dance hits? It's pretty much awesome. I've never been a huge P!nk fan, but I've always liked her songs when I heard them on the radio. But the more P!nk I get, the more I like her. Enjoy and have a lovely weekend!



1 comment:

  1. My two favorites are "Stupid Girls" and "Mr. President".

    ReplyDelete