Monday, February 2, 2009

YouTube Love

This is my first attempt at inserting videos to my blog. We'll see how it goes. I turned in two grad school applications yesterday, and the third isn't due until May which is so odd. I'm going to start working on it before then, but for now I can just do whatever I want without feeling guilty that I should be working on my grad school applications or searching for a second job--on Saturday I begin temp training for SLCPL. So like many people, I waste my hours away on YouTube and here are a few videos I've run across which make me happy. So grab some popcorn and enjoy!

Conan



Adorable Twins



Karen Driving



The Wizard of Oz: Alternate Ending



Lauren Cooper



Lesbian Realtors Part I



Lesbian Realtors Part II



Hope you enjoyed!

2 comments:

  1. Omg! Those were so funny.

    This is what I watch and I laugh every time.

    http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=HbGk_7y-wFY&feature=related

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so fabulous! Karen drives like I do. This was the best distraction! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete