Sunday, June 5, 2011

This Ain't No Party, This Ain't No Disco

This ain't no fooling around.

My final assignment/paper, perhaps my final academic assignment EVER, is due tonight at 11:45. It it to be 4,000-5,000 words long. I am currently at 2,500. Not to worry, all I have to due is write another 1,500+ words, edit and revise, and complete a works cited page. Easy breezy lemon squeezy, or whatever the covergirls in Britain say.

Then I'll have finished this effing program.

So here's a little video about grad school:

So funny and so painful.

3 comments:

  1. http://youtu.be/1p9_Rm9sMtU

    Perhaps I'm a couple years late with this one, but it's funny.

    Good luck on your final paper! You got this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    (provided you finished your assignment and graduate)

    That video was effing great. :)
    Makes me feel spectacular about my decision to drop out of technology college.
    Thanks, Greg!

    ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, guys! I finished, and I guess adulthood cannot be delayed any longer.

    Dain, that video was hilarious . . . and depressing.

    Ernl, I support that decision 100%!

    ReplyDelete